Contact CSC Archives

If your enquiry is about a convalescent child at St Mary's Convalescent Home, Broadstairs or the Ormerod Home at St Anne's on Sea, please note that the permanent records were held by the referring authority (eg. Doctor, Social Welfare, Health Authority). You may possibly be able to find further information by contacting one of these authorities.
Unfortunately we do not hold any information as we had only temporary records for the time that the child was with us. These records were returned to the referring authority with the child.

Email again:
Please confirm that you are willing for us to hold this information in accordance with our Privacy Notice (available on this website).