St. Michael's Convent, Gerrards Cross, UK
Our new Convent and Retreat House at Gerrards Cross is now open to Guests – offering space in which to rest and re-charge the spirit. (St. Michael's Convent, Ham Common is now closed.)
Pleasantly situated near the East Common in Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire, with many woodland walks nearby, we hope you will find this an ideal location for retreat and reflection.
Our guest area is integral to our Convent home, creating an atmosphere which is relaxed, quiet and comfortable.
We hope that your stay with us will offer an opportunity to step back from the rush of life into a place of reflection and prayer.
We are also pleased to welcome small residential groups (up to 12 members) wishing to make a retreat, as well as Cell Groups and Parish Teams seeking a few days of reflection and renewal.
Our Meeting Room is also available by the day and can accommodate around 20 people.
Further information is available in our Programme and on our Calendar.
By Email: Please click here.
By Post: St. Michael's Convent, Vicarage Way, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire SL9 8AT
By Telephone: 0330 120 0631
To Make a Donation please click here.
The town of Gerrards Cross is nestled among the Chiltern Hills of Buckinghamshire, just beyond the western perimeter of Greater London.
From London Marylebone the journey time to Gerrards Cross is about 20 minutes. There is also good service from Aylesbury, Oxford, Stratford upon Avon, Birmingham and Kidderminster via Chiltern Railways. Walking distance from the Gerrards Cross train station to St. Michael's Convent is about 10-15 minutes.
- from Uxbridge use Carousel 'Chiltern Hundreds' 101/102/105
- from High Wycombe use Carousel 'Chiltern Hundreds' 101/102/104
- from Slough use Carousel 'Chiltern Hundreds' 104
- from Hemel Hempstead, Chesham or Amersham use Carousel 'Chiltern Hundreds' 105
- from Heathrow (Central Bus Station, between Terminals 2 and 3) use TFL bus A10 to Belmont Road (Stop D), Uxbridge then Carousel 'Chiltern Hundreds' 101/102/105
- from Watford use Carousel 'Chiltern Hundreds' 103/X103 to Amersham then Carousel 'Chiltern Hundreds' 105
Gerrards Cross is very well connected by road (M25, M40, A40) and we have ample space for parking.